TXT - Can't You See Me?
투모로우바이투게더 - 세계가 불타버린 밤, 우린…
- Soobin's buddies swing by his place with cookies, presumably to cheer him up after a bad breakup. Things start taking darker and darker turns, starting with splattered tomatoes, escalating with an attempted suffocation by Beomgyu and ending with the house entirely on fire. It's not so much that your friends don't understand you, Soobin, it's just that your friends are psychotically destructive assholes.
- Korean title translates to: "The night the world burned down, we..."
- Fantastic ominous tone that builds throughout the video. Even though the stakes are low ("friends don't understand me anymore more"), it feels like a horror movie is brewing
- Love Huening Kai sitting around, eating strawberries and velvet cake as the world explodes around him
- Soobin reminds me of my cat, pushing over a glass of lemonade for no damn reason
- Don't think I didn't notice your disappearing knee brace in the dance scene, Taehyun...
- Hats off to Yeonjun for maybe, finally realizing that throwing tomatoes indoors might be a bad idea.
- Video MVP: Beomgyu, for thoroughly enjoying his evil universe (bathing in tomato pulp! suffocating band mates!) and only feeling slight regret. Rock on, evil boy!