Director: Jon Hurwitz
Writer: Robert Mark Kamen, Josh Heald & Hayden Schlossberg
Genre: Martial Arts Mayhem
Time has not been kind to golden boy Johnny. He's unemployed, lives in a dive apartment in the valley, and is continually tormented by the smug mug of his high school karate rival, Daniel. Enter Miguel, a kid in desperate need of a karate tutor and a father figure, and you have a beautifully flipped version of the original Karate Kid. Nicely done, everyone!
- Miguel's migration from sweetheart to badass to possibly evil. Ditto for Eli to Hawk.
- Aisha's adorable Sodium outfit at the Halloween party.
- Kyler's happy pirate skip off to the abandoned labs with Samantha
- Demetri's snark over the Cobra Kai karate lessons. Possibly the most relatable character in the series.
- And, of course, Daniel and Johnny, facing off against each other as foes (unless they're drinking and talking about Ali)