GOT7 - Just Right
갓세븐 - 딱 좋아
- Release Date: July 12, 2015
- Creators: J.Y. Park, Carlos Battey, Steven Battey, Gavin Jones, Charles "Chizzy" Stephens III, Timothy "C Minor" Zimnoch, Jay Dmuchowski, Keone Madrid
- Rating: ★☆☆☆☆
- Sad pre-teen girl is visited by all seven members of GOT7 in tiny mode to cheer her up. They succeed.
- Far and away the most popular song of GOT7, and hands-down my least favorite song of theirs
- Second appearance of Mark's sneer!
- Hats off to Jinyoung taking the Barbie doll for nefarious purposes.
- I like BamBam's skanky neck tattoo of a smiley face, but why the leather gloves, hon?
- Youngjae keeping on singing about how he doesn't even notice the spots on her face makes me think of someone who repeatedly tells you that you really don't look bad in that outfit
- Ned from The Try Guys said, about JB, "While this guy doesn't look like my wife, he makes me feel the way my wife makes me feel", and, er, that doesn't age all that well, does it?
- BamBam says this is their most embarrassing song to date. Right on, BamBam
- Video MVP: Youngjae, who did great vocally in this, but I always feel awful giving MVP to a video I really dislike