Jung Kook - 3D (feat. Jack Harlow)
- Jung Kook's tired of these long-distance relationships and just wants to see his girl (or Jack) in person. Jack, meanwhile, thinks he might be getting a little slutty with his foursomes and wants to fly the ladies (or perhaps Jung Kook) out from Korea to Kentucky instead.
- I love chess in music videos, but that's an appallingly bad game they're playing. For all you non-players, I'd just mention that neither of them have castled, and that they're both playing the game in the corners of the board. According to Jungkook (via Consequence Sound): “There’s a scene in the video where we play chess, so I learned to play for the first time right there. And you know what? I played with Jack, and I won!”
- Why stop at four girls, Jack? From a deep discussion during my high school days, you ought to be able to use both feet to satisfy *six* women at the same time.
- Love the Backstreet Boys meets Macklemore vibe of this song. And I'll always love sleaze. Rock on, sexy boys.
- Jung Kook (1997) is one year older than Jack Harlow (1998) and two years older than Lil Nas X (1999). Jung Kook and Jack have both teamed up with Lil Nas X on Old Town Road and Industry Baby, respectively
- My sister was horrified by the idea of "champagne confetti" (waste of a good bottle), so I tried to convince her maybe it was just the champagne label that was shredded into paper and thrown around. In any case, I'm secretly naming this song "Champagne Confetti"
- I'd like to think the guy putting on the brainscan is a J-Hope stand-in, and the kid on the horse is a Lil Nas X stand-in, but that might just be wistful thinking on my part.
- Video MVP: Jung Kook, of course. Love the chorus