Director: Alan Johnson
Writer: Walon Green
Genre: Futuristic Rollerskating Movie
Futuristic evil-doers are hoarding the entire water supply, making regular denizens bow and scrape to their petty rules. The roller skating gang Solarbabies ("because they don't need a tough name - they always seem to win"), inspired by a glowing orb rebel against the water-hoarding E-Police and cross the desert to find a better life. Many Mad Max ecological adventures ensue.
- Gotta love any future orphanage that has tie-dye uniforms and mandatory skating time.
- The awful 'fun & games' with the Bodhi scene (including all of them frolicking in the rain and Rabbit's wacky break dancing moves).
- The plucky Solarbabies having to dig 20 cubic meters in the desert for punishment
- The threat of unspecified "surgical alteration" as punishment.
- Tug managing to find beer in an abandoned cave.
- The Solarbabies running into Jesus, er, Terra's dad, hoarding a glacier and raising lambs somewhere under Tire Town.
- Darstar sniffling over the death of his beloved bird.
- Terra's bangs sticking directly up in the air during her heart-to-heart with Darstar
- Gavail, looking sexy-as-all-get-out in a cool E-Police uniform.