- Release Date: April 4, 1997
- Creators: Phillip Noyce (director), Leslie Charteris (writer)
- Genre: Spy Thriller
- Rating: ★★★★☆
- Brilliant cold fusionist Emma isthisclose to finding the correct sequence for generating a cold fusion reaction. This has not escaped the notice of the evil Russian politician Tretiak and his sexy son, who are hoarding all the fuel in Russia apparently just to be mean. Enter Simon Templar, man of a thousand disguises, to seduce sexy science bimbette Emma and steal the secret to cold fusion stored in her push-up bra.
- Ilya adding that all-too-vital touch of sexy bad guy intrigue
- Ivanas the kindly militant upstart politician. He even seems reluctant to kill the Saint
- Scarfare, one of Ilya's bodyguard buddies!
- Dueling Vals: Val Kilmer & Valery Nikoaev!
- Nepotism at its best! Irina Apeximova (wife of Valery Nikolaev) as the tough underground leader, Frankie, and Lucija Serbedzija (daughter of Rade Serbedzija) as the sweet street hooker.