Director: Renny Harlin
Writer: Wayne Kramer
Genre: Serial Killers
Seven reluctant FBI trainees and one suspicious interloper are flown to a remote island for a weekend of training. Unfortunately for almost everyone, one member of the group is actually a serial killer.
- The gruesome killing off of two notable cast members pretty early on
- Coffee is a weakness?!?! Inhumane!
- The arguably weakest member being one of the strongest survivors in the end
- "Water ain't your only weakness. Your other weakness... is me."
- I adore these Agatha Christie Ten Little Indians murder mysteries where body counts go up as number of probable suspects go down.