Director: Joe Lynch
Writer: Kevin Dreyfuss
Genre: RenFaire Warfare
John Dee's mystical book, the Sigillum Dei Aemaeth, falls into the hands of lunk-headed LARPers in Spokane.
- Ponderosa pines in Spokane, Washington!
- The Gordon Castle, complete with a suit of armor and tv-viewing throne
- Hung's "Gandalf playing video games" t-shirt
- The battling LARP Groups: Freakend Warriors, Medieval Kenevels, Gnomeland Security, Fair-Leather Friends, & The Norse Whisperers
- Apparently Death Metal defeats demons. Good to know!
- "How will we taste triumph evermore with this weak bullshit?"
- "You have a college degree in Communication Studies. You could be doing anything you want!"
- "There's a LARPer buffet on that field, and all those bastards have is some foam sticks"