Director: Jeff Wadlow
Writer: Mark Millar
Genre: Comic Book Movie
Chris D'Amico (a.k.a. Red Mist) starts a second life of crime as The Motherfucker after accidentally kickboxing his mom to death in a sun bed. Kick-Ass does his best to stop the evil reign of terror, while Hit Girl deals with the usual teen angst bullshit at high school.
- Mrs. D'Amico's blender beverage with gin bottles on the table
- The sheer joy of watching tiny purple-haired Hit Girl take down an alley of thugs
- Hell, make that the sheer joy of watching Mother Russia take out all the good guys
- The Motherfucker's wanton destruction of a Pepsi/Gatorade stand
- Mindy figuring out that she really likes the teen boy band, Union Jay
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson's one-armed pull-ups
- Motherfucker's evil lair in Long Island City, complete with shark tank and frappuccino stand
- "Mindy beat me like morning wood, every day for three weeks"
- "Mother Russia and Motherfucker on the same team? That doesn't really work, Chris"
- "I'll be immortal, like an evil Jesus"