Director: Robert Rodriguez
Writer: David Wechter
Genre: Alien Invasion
Six disparate Ohio students notice their teachers acting strangely (placid demeanors, unexplained deaths and an unquenchable thirst for water) after discovering an unidentified critter in the football field. It's teens vs. teachers, with an alien twist.
- The Principal vs. The Coach in a battle of the villains...
- Protip: the person who doesn't have a direct Breakfast Club counterpart is the alien.
- "Condoms, magnum-sized. They're cherry flavored. Come on, Miss Burke. They're on me."
- "There are not enough drugs in this world..."
- Laura Harris (Marybeth Louise) and Shawn Hatosy (Stan) as two of the original six students
- Danny Masterson and Christopher McDonald, floating around in there.
- Harry Knowles (BNAT!) replenishing the water cooler