Director: Eric Weston
Writer: Joseph Garofalo
Genre: Demonic Computers
Mess-of-a-cadet Coopersmith finds a satanic book walled in the basement of the local military chapel. After he uses the school's Apple II computer to translate the Latin runes, the computer becomes possessed with the evil spirit of Esteban, a black mass priest.
- Boys locker room scene, complete with snapping towels
- Corporal punishment and a hot and bothered Miss Friedemeyer
- 1980's roller-skating rinks!
- That's... that's not how women get undressed
- Pigs really don't like people prying pentagrams off Satanic books
- Is "Miss Heavy Artillery" a good idea at an all-boys military academy?
- The mean cadets, holding down and stripping Coopersmith of his pants
- Why does everyone want to kill an orphan boy's puppy?!?
- Hauptman being improbably impaled on a spiked ceiling wheel
- Pigs and Coopersmith running amuck in the church, killing all the cadets
- "We-eee-lcome to the kingdom of evil"
- "Coopersmith, what the devil do you think you're doing?"