Director: Allan Moyle
Writer: Carole Heikkinen
Genre: We Just Wanna Dance!
Empire Records (a.k.a. The Land of Misfit Toys) is going to be sold to a blockbuster competitor unless our gang of plucky workers can do something fast. Alas, sex and music keep getting in the way ...
- Honor student extraordinare Corey popping pills and seducing aging rock star, Rex Manning
- Gina's "How can we service you?" line in an apron and black panties
- The snarky, black-clad Lucas, on the sofa, bitterly hugging a pillow
- Warren Beatty, the shoplifter with bad taste
- "Say No More, Mon Amour"... I'll say no more...