- Mal's getting tired of being a do-gooder in Auradon, so she returns to the Island of the Lost to get down with her bad self. King Ben follows and gets kidnapped by Uma and her motley crew (Harry and Gil). Will the formerly evil kids rescue Ben from the evil pirate kids? Will everyone learn a lesson about being true to themselves? Will there be tons of singing and dancing throughout? You bet!
- The evil opening number (Ways to be Wicked) and Uma's song (What's My Name?)
- Honestly, I could watch a movie just about Uma, Harry and Gil shaking down people on the Island of the Lost
- Loved Harry Hook (son of Captain Hook). Or, as my sister said, "Who's the rapey Adam Ant character?"
- Seems rather unfair that women aren't allowed on the Auradon fencing team, when clearly Evie and Lonnie kick ass with swords.
- Speaking of which, the entire gender-divided tasks of Auradon pissed me off. How come the girls worry about sewing, cooking and fashion and the boys get to fence and create things with their 3D printers? Not cool, Disney.
- Descendant actors old enough to go drinking with (from oldest to youngest):
Lonnie, Gil, Evie, Jay, Ben, Harry & Mal