Director: K. Asher Levin
Writer: K. Asher Levin
Genre: Preppie Prostitution
Prep school student Sam comes up with a fantastic way of earning his $20,000 per semester tuition: pimp his teen friends out to unhappily married women. Oddly enough, the hard part isn't finding women willing to pay $500 for illegal sex with underaged male virgins.
- The prep school posse, who've obviously never seen Risky Business or Class
- Dan, the slightly unsavory dean of the prep school
- The coolly practical Judy, trying to justify the deflowering of prep school boys for cash
- "We'll be bringing joy to unhappily married women everywhere!"
- "What is it you need to know about women? You tell the pretty ones they're smart and the smart ones they're pretty..."
- "They're young boys, you get the pick of the litter, and they're a hell of a lot cheaper than a pair of Loubutins."