Director: Mark Lester
Writer: C. Courtney Joyner
Genre: Teens vs. Machines
Seattle adults call in three battle droids to deal with the unruly kids at Kennedy High. As anyone who has seen Westworld knows, what could possibly go wrong?
- "Super Teachers" with one million megabytes of storage (only 1TB?!)
- Angel's black widow spider denim jacket
- Christie, the principal's daughter, and her large, crazy earrings
- Punks doing push-ups in phys ed!
- Dr. Forrest, nonchalantly eating a banana after his robots killed two students
- The Blackhearts teen lair/dance club with machine guns
- The robots, declaring war on the gangs by killing Angel and tossing a flaming kid through their window
- Razorheads vs. Blackhearts vs. Teachers
- The scrolling school sign: "Drugs Kill" "Welcome to Night School"
- Pam Grier with a bionic arm flame-thrower
- It's a strange film when Malcolm McDowell turns out to be the kind, levelheaded one.
- "Corporal punishment. Is that still legal, sir?"
- "You trust Cody?" "Yeah, like a vampire giving me a blowjob."