- Release Date: May 11, 1990
- Creators: Mark Lester (director), C. Courtney Joyner (writer)
- Genre: Teens vs. Machines
- Rating: ★★★☆☆
- Seattle adults call in three battle droids to deal with the unruly kids at Kennedy High. As anyone who has seen Westworld knows, what could possibly go wrong?
- "Super Teachers" with one million megabytes of storage (only 1TB?!)
- Angel's black widow spider denim jacket
- Christie, the principal's daughter, and her large, crazy earrings
- Punks doing push-ups in phys ed!
- Dr. Forrest, nonchalantly eating a banana after his robots killed two students
- The Blackhearts teen lair/dance club with machine guns
- The robots, declaring war on the gangs by killing Angel and tossing a flaming kid through their window
- Razorheads vs. Blackhearts vs. Teachers
- The scrolling school sign: "Drugs Kill" "Welcome to Night School"
- Pam Grier with a bionic arm flame-thrower
- It's a strange film when Malcolm McDowell turns out to be the kind, levelheaded one.
- "Corporal punishment. Is that still legal, sir?"
- "You trust Cody?" "Yeah, like a vampire giving me a blowjob.
- Stand By Me reunion between Bradley Gregg (Cody) and
Jason Oliver (Curt)