- Release Date: October 10, 1968
- Creators: Roger Vadim (director), Jean-Claude Forest (writer)
- Genre: Sexy Sci-Fi
- Rating: ★★★★☆
- Space vixen Barbarella is sent on a mission to retrieve scientist Durand Durand from Tau city. Unfortunately, Durand Durand has turned completely evil (and so very old!). What's a gal to do?
- Snow ray skiing in Weir, the land of evil twin kids and killer dolls
- Exultation transferrence sex pills!
- Winged angel Pygar regaining the will to fly through great sex
- Orchid-eating slaves trapped in the rocky labyrinth
- The evil city of SoGo (Sodom & Gomorra)
- The chamber of ultimate solution: three exciting forms of death!
- The Great Tyrant and her unicorn horn
- Mind-blowing pill sex with Dildano
- Barbarella puffing on essence of man & burning out Durand Durand's Excessive Machine
- The Chamber of Dreams, opened by an invisible key.
- "What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming."
- "You are so good you made the Mathmos vomit!"
- "Decrucify the angel or I'll melt your face."