- Loki rises and Ragnarok is at hand. Odin teams up with Baldur and Thor and tosses the Hammer of the Gods to Midgard. Thor, the sole survivor, joins Jarnsaxa the Valkryie to journey to downtown Los Angeles to visit the Tree of Life and retrieve the Hammer.
- Westeros opening on Syfy!
- Loki is more Criss Angel, less Tom Hiddleston
- Is... is Loki holding a dildo scepter?! Dear god, that's awesome
- The "Safety of Valhalla" seems to be in the Hollywood Hills
- I'm not sure it's a fair fight between WWF star Kevin Nash and Booker's Richard Grieco
- Fun fact: Odin would have been six years old when he fathered/adopted Loki
- Odin and his awesome tats in his death scene
- Thor's chain mail suit, attached by threads at the arms (!?!)
- Filmed in glorious shades of yellow and brown!
- Thor, that's *not* how you run with a sword
- Patricia Velasquez, with her crazy eye makeup, as the most useful being among gods
- Thor, wearing soft, fuzzy,brown sleeper bottoms
- Loki can grow back severed hands?!?!
- Ah, Zombie Loki. That explains a lot
- Jarnsaxa is earning her paycheck
- Thor swilling booze to heal his wounds
- Er, I won't even mention Thor destroying the Norn's Loom of Fate at the end. I prefer to think the movie died with Loki.
- "This portends to be an evil day"
- "Ragnarok!" "Ragnarok!" "Ragnarok!"