(Yoroiden Samurai Troopers)
THE EPISODE GUIDE:
or: How Morgan Spent Her Tuesday
- Glory for Anubis
- Secret of Wildfire
- The Search Begins
- Halo's Prison
- The Counter-Attack
- Splitting the Stone
- Friend or Foe
- Wildfire in the Sky
- In the Sea of the Sky
- Assault on the Dynasty
- Shallow Darkness
- Fate of the Ronin Armor
- Armor of Life
- The Ancient's Battle
- Raid on Talpa's Castle
- The Legend of the Armor
- Talpa's Triumph
- Wildfire's Fight Against Fate
- Ronin vs Saranbo
- Ryo's Mega Armor
- Saber-Stryke's Deadly Challenge
- White Blaze's Sacrifice
- Sun Devil: Ambassador of Evil
- Torrent's Evil Twin
- The Armor Must Be Destroyed
- Sand Blasted
- Lady Kayura and the Dark Realm
- Anubis is Reborn
- Talpa Turns the Tide
- Legend of the White Armor
- Strategies of the Nether World
- In Search of Secret Treasures
- Strata's Defiant Stand
- The Warriors Return
- Cheap Tricks
- Anubis' Armor Revived
- Lady Evil Sees the Light
- Triumphant Warriors
THE DRINKING GAME:
Take a drink whenever...
- Ends the episode on a rhetorical question ("Will the Ronin Warriors be able to defeat Talpa...?) or an overly dramatic statement ("Until then, terror still reigns!!").
- In other words, take a drink at the end of each episode.
- Feels sorry for himself.
- Has his leadership blatantly usurped by the others. (Two drinks if Mia blatantly usurps his leadership).
- Tries to be solemn and ends up sounding like Keanu Reeves.
- Gets maimed, blinded, crippled, etc.
- "We need a plan..." (two drinks if any of the ronins immediately insist that they don't or if the next scene shows them merrily proceeding without a plan).
- Crosses his arms and leans against something.
- Hair flops into eyes while in full armor.
- Hair defies gravity, weather, or large amounts of water.
- Chooses an inopportune time to meditate.
- Displays any noticeable personality whatsoever.
- Two drinks for his astonishingly cruel line, in reference to Rowen being trapped in space, "Couldn't we go on without him?"
- "Supah Wave SMASHUH!!" just 'cause it sounds so cute when he says it.
- Is criticized/picked on by any of the ronins.
- Shows any sign of being "the most clever and dangerous" of the ronins.
- Drain it for his "Ryo! She's a girl!" line. Ditto for his "You.. You're a man!" line to Anubis.
- Partial ronin nudity!
- Fights/arguments between ronins.
- Any of our boys get all teary-eyed.
- An unrealistic number of ronins are crammed into the backseat of Mia's jeep.
- Any of our boys get stepped on, literally. (by warlords or Kayura).
- Uses her computer
- Feeds the boys.
- Is used as bait by the warlords.
- Anyone covers his mouth
- Covers his own mouth
- Saves the day
- Hurls his chains or the ancient's staff directly at someone instead of near them.
- Carries on an interior monologue.
- Drain the whole glass when he dies (sniff).
- Call the ronins "pathetic", "small boy", or "dear".
- Call the ronins by their first name, sans epithets.
- Gang up against each other.
- Kill any animals (including fish)
- Any one manages to trap all five warriors.
- Pass up a perfect opportunity to kill any of the ronins in order to toy with them some more.
- Extinguish candles through unnatural means.
- Gets naked.
- Openly shows disgust towards the warlords.
- Makes a joke
- Refers to himself as "evil"
- The title of the episode gives away the ending (ex: "The Warriors Triumph", "White Blaze's Sacrifice").